September 11, 2013
ProAgro Information Company
ACCO International exhibition center, Kiev, Pobedy, 40-B, near Shuliavska metro station
Date and time of conference:
September 11, 2013, Wednesday, beginning at 9:00
Features pricing for agriculture products in Ukraine and many other related issues will be covered at the Conference “Pricing strategies in grain, oilseed and sugar markets” which ProAgro Company holds in Kiev on September 11, 2013.
The aim of the conference is to discuss the methods of forecasting of market prices for cereals, oilseeds and products, and sugar in Ukraine and the CIS, price forecasts as well as their use for maximum profitability.
Target audience: traders, producers, consulting companies, banks, insurance and investments companies.
The conference will address the following questions:
- methods to forecast the prices of cereals, oilseeds and sugar in Ukraine and the CIS;
- issues of effective pricing and the relationship between domestic and world prices;
- factors affecting pricing;
- prospects prices for 2013/14 MY through the picture of the harvest in 2013;
- pricing for the producers;
- pricing for traders and exporters;
- the use of price forecasting to assess the profitability of production and trade.
We will be very glad to see you and your colleagues among the speakers, participants and guests of the conference!
Please visit Conference website to find agenda, speaker profiles and much more: